viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011

Future Tense The Big Bang Theory

Future Tense The Big Bang Theory

I stopped watching sitcoms when Mary Tyler Moore and M*A*S*H went off the air. When half-hour shows turned into rude people taking cheap shots at each other, they stopped being funny. And I stopped watching.

I appreciate good writing. I respect it. I admire it. I am in awe of it, because I know how difficult it can be. Good writing is about surprising the reader with every chapter, every page, every paragraph, even every sentence. Good storytelling is about creating a reality more fun and more compelling than the chair the reader or viewer is sitting in. Good writing is taking the audience on a marvelous journey of adventure, discovery, and emotional involvement. (All of which is why I don't watch a lot of television and I'm skeptical about most movies and favor good...

Source:
http://afanley.livejournal.com/1302094.html

No hay comentarios: